15 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Contractor
In this free consumer guide you will learn the 15 questions to ask every contractor that you are looking at hiring. These questions could save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars and many, many hours of frustration. In this report you will discover:
- How to find out if the contractor is licensed and bonded in the state of Washington.
- How to find out if the contractor has the required liability and workers compensation insurance.
- How to investigate the contractor’s referrals.
- And so very much more.
Your Remodel – How to make it a success:
Start a construction project on your most valued and prized possession (your home) can be an overwhelming experience especially when the person doing the work is someone that you have never met before. Now with the information included in this report you will have to the self-confidence and assurance of knowing what to look for, and look out for, during the construction process.
How you can avoid the common and costly mistakes most people make when hiring a contractor:
The report that many contractors hope that you never find let alone read. In this free report you will learn:
- The 15 most common methods many contractors use to offer low prices…and why you’ll want to avoid them.
- What “fully insured” really means.
- How to avoid the “high pressure” sales tactics that some contractors use to get your job.
- Why you should settle for nothing less than a quality construction experience…and how to get it.
- And much, much more.
Please fill out the following form to receive your FREE copy of these consumer education reports.
1. 15 Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Contractor
2. Your Remodel: How To Make It A Success
3. How You Can Avoid The Common And Costly Mistakes Most People Make When Selecting A Construction Professional!
Please let us know which report you would like in the comment box. You can choose all three!
[contact-form-7 id=”2239″ title=”Contact us”]