Home Remodeling in Everett, WA
Integrity - Honesty - Ethics
These are very powerful words that we all want from the people that we work with, but seem to be in very short supply in our society. Here at Classic Remodeling NW Inc. we have built our company on these three words and live by them every day.
We offer triple the industry standard warranty on home, bath, & kitchen remodeling!
On Time Remodeling Estimate Guarantee…
Fixed Price Guarantee
At Classic Remodeling NW Inc. we want all of our clients to have the peace of mind in knowing that we don't give a low ball price estimate just to get the job, and then nickel and dime you with a bunch of extra change orders later on in the project. The price that we give you on our proposal, is the price that you will pay us, and no more. There are only two (2) ways that the price quoted could possibly change. They are:
- If you decide to add something to the scope of work, or if there are any changes to the scope of work after the proposal has been signed.
- If there are any unforeseen circumstances that couldn't have been known before the proposal was signed like,
- Dry rot damage in the wall/floor cavity that was not evident from the outside of the wall/floor.
- Electrical - plumbing work that isn't up to the eletrical-plumbing codes that are hidden by the wall/ceiling coverings.
That's it! If we forget something in the proposal, then way pay the cost of that item. No questions asked.
At Classic Remodeling NW Inc. we consider a high level of communication to be a huge part of a successful construction project. With that in mind, here is our company policy on how we will communicate to all of our clients.
- We make it our personal goal to answer all weekday phone calls during normal business hours (8:00am to 4:00pm) within 2 hours of you leaving a message.
- You will get a live person when you call during normal business hours (8:00am to 4:00pm).
- All E-mail messages will be answered at the latest within 24 hours of us receiving them.
- Every project will have a communication board in the construction area for easy communication between you and the lead carpenter.
- Every client will receive the person phone numbers of the company president and the lead carpenter on the project.
- We ask that if your question/concern is not an emergency that you call during normal business hours (8:00am - 4:00pm) to allow our employees time with their families.
Questions You Should Ask Your Contractor: Question 15
Do you provide lien release notices for all of your sub-contractors?read more
Questions You Should Ask Your Contractor: Question 14
How will my project be supervised?read more
Questions You Should Ask Your Contractor: Question 13
How much money do I need to pay up front?read more
"Ward and Billy are not the typical contractors. They are very friendly and personable. Everyone we spoke with at Classic had dynamic personalities and enthusiasm. They are all honest, trustworthy, easy to contact and very easy to speak with. We only wish that all companies were run by people like Ward, Billy and their crews. We will definitely recommend Classic Remodeling to anyone who is considering a remodel or addition."
- Gary and Becca - Snohomish